Monday 23 August 2010

HAIRSPRAY SALES RISE.... CHERYL IS TO THANK

Hairspray sales have risen in the UK since Chezza first appeared on The X Factor. And since her face has been slapped on the can of Elnett, stores are reporting a 20% increase in sales. Over £100 million worth of hairspray was sold in the UK last year. WOWZA

Personally, I would imagine that part of the reason that sales have risen is that hair fashion is moving on from just wanting hair to look completely natural, to wanting hair to look, well er.... BIG. I know that I generally think bigger is better in the salon, and I definitely have never had a client ask me to use hairspray because Cheryl does. But hey, whatever the Press wanna say hey???


Personally, I wish it was the other Girls Aloud hairspray lover on the can. Everyones favourite Ginger, NICOLA. She has the biggest hair in the world. I heart you NICOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment