Sunday 5 September 2010

ATM I HEART.....

AT THE MOMENT I HEART.......

-ULTIMATE BIG BROTHER.... What will we do when it is over??? I really dont know. Nikky Grahame you rock my world and make me so happy that sometimes I do cry.... AND Preston, you gorgeous gorgeous man. Just get back with Chantelle and be the best couple, like EVER!!!!! AGAIN

PS I want all your tattoos Presty...



-THE HURTS
If I could grow some hair (Yep Im still uptight about my male pattern baldness), I would cut it just like this and wear the same clothes too. I would also attempt to sing and play and instrument with a slightly electronic feel. ENOUGH SAID... GENIUS

PS.. Kylie loves them too...

-ROXY MUSIC

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment