Friday 4 June 2010

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS HOW I MISSED YOU....


On my return from a much needed holiday back to my roots of Melbourne, I was flicking through the movies on my flight and stumbled upon the Tim Burton classic Edward Scissorhands. And I thought, "this could be good.. sure beats AVATAR". And I must say, it was good 10 or 15 years ago, but it was even better now. As the hairdressing superstar I am, I especially connecting with his avantgarde haircuts on the housewives of the bright and colorful suburbs. It really made me reflect on the creative hairdressing industry of today, and it made me come to the conclusion that Edward was really ahead of his day. He is a Hairdressing Superstar!!!

You should definitely check the movie out again as it is pretty special. Watch out for the first cut Edward does on the horny ginger female as she loves it. GENIUS.

COIFFURE CULTURE LOVES YOU EDWARD SCISSORHANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment