Monday 18 October 2010

OH CHEZZA


Lesson: This hair colour is not for everyone.

Im not sure what she was thinking as she made the call to her personal hairstylist and said the words "I want to dye my hair berry red". Was she thinking that because she is young, she should play around and have a good time? Was she thinking that as a style icon, she should be ever evolving? I truth is, I dont know what she was thinking!!!

It doesnt work for her. Teamed with her ever orange skin tone, she just looks yellow. Not a flattering look on anyone. Also with the super long extensions at the moment. Its just a whole lot of wrong.

There are so many other options for a women like Cheryl. Firstly ditch the extensions, they are filthy. Why not go for a deep espresso chocolate hue with a shaggy midlength crop. Styled straight without shit loads of volume and finished with a texturising cream. So much more stylish, so much more fashion, and so much more what the people want to see!

Go on Chezza, ditch the chavvy look.  I know you can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I completely disagree, i think her hair looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete