Thursday 7 October 2010

THE TOP 100!

Harpers bazaar have just launched their Hot 100 Beauty Products of the year. Here at COIFFURECULTURE, I love products , so I'm going to pick out a few of my favourites... 

NO 20. Best Skin Saver- Creme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream
"there is skin, and then there is Creme de la Mer skin" I personally haven't had the pleasure of using this cult Devine cream myself, and pricing beginning at £92 a pop, there is a reason. But why do I want it so bad? Because it's amazing, expensive and well, amazing. It's the diamonds of face cream. One of my make up idols, Jody Oliver, only uses Creme de la Mer on her clients. It must be good eh?

NO 34. Best Foundation- Suqqu Foundation SPF14
Apparently one of the best foundations on the market. It's exclusive to Selfridges, and has the texture of whipped cream. Sounds lushious. Now if only I wore foundation. Ps it's £60.

NO 68. Best Hairspray- Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray
This is a classic that we all grew up smelling, and now most of us use it. 3 generations of people can't be wrong!

NO 73. Best Styling Product- Klorane Dry Shampoo
This stuff is fantastic. Not only can you use it to freshen dirty hair up but it will also volumise clean hair too! It's a must have. 

NO 101. Best Hairdresser- Me!!!!  Kidding. But it will happen soon! 

So check out the hottest products of the moment. And make your beauty bag hotter then a Chanel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment